INGREDIENTS: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyle Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Trimethyl Pentanediyl Dibenzoate, Silica, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol
JoShik polishes are free of the following toxic chemicals deemed as harmful to the human body by the Food and Drug Administration of America (FDA):
- Formaldehyde: Formaldehyde is known to be a human carcinogen (Cancer causing) and therefore exposure is significant to humans. It is also used as an embalming agent
- Toluene: This is a harsh chemical derived from petroleum which is used to help nail polish go on smoothly. It has been traced in breast milk which could be passed on to the unborn child and cause reproductive problems. It is also a skin irritant that can cause dermatitis with prolonged contact. and can also trigger asthma.
- Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP): DBP is used to prevent nail polishes from becoming brittle. It has been linked to liver and kidney failure in young children when polished little fingers are sucked or chewed for extended periods.
- Formaldehyde Resin: This is a derivative of Formaldehyde that can be an allergen
- Camphor: It’s a plasticizer and rust repellent and it is very poisonous with extended exposure. It is also used in embalming process anlasticizer and rust repellent and it is very poisonous with extended exposure. It is also used in embalming process and it is very toxic even in small doses
- Triphenyl Phosphate (TPHP): TPHP is a plasticizer which causes endocrine disruption, meaning that it interferes with normal hormone functioning which could cause reproductive and developmental irregularities. It could lead to obesity and fertility problems.
Polish with ease, polish for hope